AHDB Preparing for change
- Preparing for change, click here.
- Understand how different Brexit scenarios could affect your farm business incomes, click here.
AHDB experts take a fresh look at the changes and challenges of exiting the EU in EU Exit Perspectives blog, exploring and analysing the impacts on different agricultural and horticultural sectors, and their supply chains. Click here to read.
DEFRA published a blog from the desk of Janet Hughes, where she gives a bit more information on the Agricultural Transition Plan (ATP). The blog gives more insight to E.L.M. scheme development and associated ATP schemes. You can access it here.
New agricultural bill
- Towards the end of January 2020, the government introduced a new agricultural bill, the new system will replace direct payments and be introduced over a 7 year period starting in 2021. For further information, click here.
- Parliament agricultural bill 2019-20, click here.
- To view the full report from parliament, download below.
Preparing for change – learn from other top performing farms, click here.
Brexit news for Farmers
- Farmers Weekly Brexit news for farmers, click here.
- FarmingUK – ‘Farmers urge MPs to debate next crucial stage of Ag Bill’ click here.
Farming is changing
- DEFRA have developed a downloadable resource to understand more on change happening in the farming community.