Urgent help for suicidal thoughts click here.
How To Talk About Suicide
- We need to talk about suicide more often so that people with suicidal thoughts are able to speak out about their struggles without fear of judgement.
- Click here to view a PDF from the Wellbeing Portal, about training suicide prevention skills to those in the farming community. Download below.
- More information on training can be found though The Wellbeing Portal
- Online Suicide Prevention for Farmers with the Wellbeing Portal, click here.
- NHS help for dealing with suicidal thoughts.
- Helpline: 116 123, open 24/7.
- Online address: www.samaritans.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working to reduce deaths by suicide in the UK.
- You don’t have to be suicidal to call us. You can talk to us about anything that’s troubling you. If you’re going through a tough time, you don’t have to face it alone.
Zero Suicide Alliance
- The Zero Suicide Alliance provides support for people contemplating suicide by raising awareness of and promoting FREE suicide prevention training which is accessible to all, click here to find our more.
- Coping with suicidal thoughts: click here.
- What to do if you think someone you know is not okay, click here.
- STOP Suicide has listed the signs to spot the warning signs of suicide: