Coping with loss can be extremely hard and you may find that you’re dealing with lots of different feelings, finding it hard to process them and having difficulties moving on.
- Stages of bereavement
- Practical guide and preparation after someone passes away
- Suicide bereavement
- Find bereavement support near you, click here
Bereavement advice and support during COVID, click here.
Cruse Bereavement Care
Cruse provides bereavement support for adults, children and young people when someone has died.
- National helpline: 0808 808 1677
- For additional information visit: here. – Please visit the website to find the nearest branch to you.
- www.hopeagain.org.uk – support for young people.