There is an abundance of physical, emotional and financial support available for individuals and family members affected by cancer, this page will direct in accessing help, as well as looking out for signs to get check ups.
- Coronavirus guidance for people with cancer, click here.
- Coronavirus guidance if you have recovered from cancer, click here.
- Guidance if you are supporting someone with cancer during coronavirus, click here.
Macmillan Cancer support
Whether you’re worried about money or practical issues, have questions about treatment, or just want someone to listen, call the Macmillan support helpline, open 7 days a week 8am-8pm: 0808 808 00 00
Macmillan Cancer Support provides physical, emotional and financial support to those through diagnosis, treatment and beyond.
About Cancer – The following video from Macmillan Cancer Support refers to the development of cancer and how it can be treated:
Coping with cancer
Supporting someone with Cancer
Macmillan Cancer Support provide information to those supporting a loved one with cancer:
- Emotional effects of caring
- Talking about your feelings
- Your relationship with the person you care for
- Your relationship with others
- Looking after yourself
- How to talk to someone you know with cancer
- A support charity for those with a caring role.
- A platform for carers to communicate on, sharing experiences and offering support.
- The website provides a wealth of information and support to those caring for someone, click here.
Macmillan Cancer Support offers carers to connect through an online community blog of carers: click here.
Cancer Research videos
Cancer Support Groups
- Find a cancer support group near you: Macmillan support groups
- General UK cancer support groups: click here