Everyone in the United Kingdom with symptoms now eligible for coronavirus tests, click here.
COVID-19 UK:call 119 in England and Wales to book a test.
NHS Covid-19 app
- The NHS Covid-19 app has launched in England and Wales. The app hopes to help control Covid-19 transmission alongside national and local contact tracing. Businesses are now required by law to display the official NHS QR code posters so people can check-in at different premises with the app. More information about the app is available here.
Holly Beckett ‘Staying Calm Through COVID’ workshops can be seen here.
With such heightened anxiety about at the moment with COVID-19 it is important to stay healthy whilst taking care of your personal wellbeing and farm business.
- The NHS page on Coronavirus provides you with any updated government advice linked to your health, click here to view.
- The GOV.UK updated government responses can be found, here.
- NHS guidance about coronavirus and staying at home.
- NHS guidance about what to do if you, or someone you live with, has symptoms of coronavirus and you need to self-isolate.
- FarmWell Working From Home guide, click here.
- Bereavement advice and support during COVID, click here.
- NFU COVID-19 – looking after your mental wellbeing on the farm, click here.
- Soil Association – Support for connecting Farmers and Growers during COVID-19, click here.
- How to stay connected through COVID with Bupa, click here.
Stay calm through COVID
Stay calm through COVID series hosted by Holly Beckett. Click here to watch the workshop.
A guide to coping with the stresses of COVID-19 (Yellow Wellies & NFU Mutual):
- It can be difficult to maintain social connections and stay occupied whilst practicing social isolation.
- For guidance and support through this period of isolation, head over to the isolation and loneliness page on FarmWell, click here.
- Coronavirus may cause you to feel anxious. It is important to know that it is OK to feel stressed and anxious when faced with something like coronavirus.
- Remember that this time will pass. In the mean time, we are here to support you during this period of heightened anxiety.
- Head over to the FarmWell page on Anxiety and Depression for further information, click here.
- MyTutor – Supporting students with mental health issues, click here.
Mental Wellbeing during COVID-19
Coronavirus and your wellbeing, Mind have an online page about coronavirus linking to your wellbeing, click here.
Checking in on your family and friends during this difficult time is more important than ever.
If you know someone in the farming community who may appreciate a regular chat with someone, encourage them to call FCN between 7am-11pm on 03000 111 999. We can connect them with an FCN volunteer.