2020 Harvest updates with Farmers Weekly can be seen here.
AHDB – Variable weather conditions reflected in grass silage quality, click here .
- AHDB have suggested in a recent report that nitrogen boosts may be necessary following the wet weather the UK has experienced this winter.
- To read the full report click here.
- For further information on excess winter rainfall, click here.
Syngenta Public Policy Position on Soil Conservation – click here to view – download below.
- The AHDB Early Bird Survey is conducted every autumn to assess national cropping intentions. Click here to view the survey.
- AHDB Field drainage guide – click here to view – download below.
- The recommended list for cereals and oilseed 2019/2020/2021 has been released by AHDB – click here to view – download below.
Soil management – how best to deal with the weather affecting the soil on your farm:
- Farmers Weekly have an online resource helping farmers with crop disease management, click here to view.
- The NFU have developed a plant health sustainable strategy to protect arable crops, click here to view. The strategy timeline can be downloaded below.
Plant health regulations
- EU regulation change 14th December 2019, click here. New EU plant health rules, click here.
- DEFRA plant health controls, click here.
- DEFRA importing and exporting plants if there is a no-deal Brexit, click here.
Share this page