Farmers Weekly – ‘UK and Canada agree temporary rollover of EU trade terms’, click here to read more.
AHDB Preparing for change
- Preparing for change, click here.
- How farmers and growers can prepare for January 2021, click here.
- Understand how different Brexit scenarios could affect your farm business incomes, click here.
New agricultural bill
- Towards the end of January 2020, the government introduced a new agricultural bill, the new system will replace direct payments and be introduced over a 7 year period starting in 2021. For further information, click here.
- Parliament agricultural bill 2019-20, click here.
- To view the full report from parliament, download below.
Preparing for change – learn from other top performing farms, click here.
Brexit news for Farmers
- Farmers Weekly Brexit news for farmers, click here.
- FarmingUK – ‘Farmers urge MPs to debate next crucial stage of Ag Bill’ click here.
Farming is changing
- DEFRA have developed a downloadable resource to understand more on change happening in the farming community.
Share this page