This section will provide a practical guide in what happens after someone passes away.
Important things to consider when someone passes away
- AGE UK – what to do when someone dies, click here.
- Registering a death, click here.
- When choosing a funeral directors, ensure they are registered with at least one of the following organisations:
Death and coping with grief on the farm
It can often be hard to grieve whilst maintaining or working on a busy farm:
Recommended bereavement support contacts:
- Cruse Bereavement Counselling – available throughout the UK, helpline: 0808 808 1677
- Countryside funeral care provide support for farming families. They offer help in experiencing grief and coping strategies in time of need: countryside funerals.
Share this page