Registering Livestock

The registering, identification and tracing of livestock is a legal requirement and of crucial importance for the control of infectious diseases.

British Cattle Movement Service

Getting a County Parish Holding (CPH) in Wales

  • If you own either cattle, deer, goat, sheep, pigs, or over 50 birds you will need a CPH number, further information on how to register for a CPH number in Wales can be found here: click here.
Share this page