- The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers
- The CAAV is the national specialist professional body representing, briefing and qualifying those acting and advising on agricultural and rural property and business matters across the whole United Kingdom.
- Click here to find out more
Enabling regulatory frameworks for contract farming
- The United Nations (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) have developed a regulatory framework for contract farming, the download is available below.
Farm Inspection and Regulation Review
- DEFRA have published a farm inspection and regulation review that can be downloaded below.
Vision for the future of farming
- NFU have created a downloadable document outlining a regulatory regime for the future of the vision of farming, download below.
Share this page