Dairy Response Fund 2020 open for applications
- Defra have set up a fund aimed at UK based dairy farmers for the challenges and disruption that they have encountered through the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Check out the handbook to see if you are eligible, click here.
- Applications must be submitted by the 14th August 2020.
- Click here to view the application form.
The Basic Payment Scheme is a safety net for farmers as a supplement to their main farm business income, more information on how to apply for it and what it involves can be accessed here.
- Basic Payment Scheme (for farmers in the EU) (Rural Payments Agency)
- Claiming BPS 2020 and greening payments in extreme weather, click here.
Catchment Sensitive Farming – Training, advice and grant support for farmers and land managers to reduce water and air pollution from agriculture, click here.
- Funding for farmers, woodland owners, foresters and land managers to make environmental improvements – Countryside stewardship
- Responsible use and protection of the natural environment through conservation and sustainable practices – Environmental stewardship
Make or update a rural payments claim, click here.