Strategy and planning is an important part of farm business development. Strategic planning can advance the business within the competitive market.
The John Nix Pocketbook
- This pocketbook aids in farm management and help in business for UK based agricultural business and all those working within the industry: The John Nix Pocketbook
Business Goals and Strategic planning
- AHDB have an online page referring to Farm business planning, click here to view.
The Prince’s Farm Resilience Programme
- Offering free business skills training to family farms across the UK.
- Registration opens from 07 September until 31 October 2020.
- Click here to find out more.
- The following downloadable document guides you through developing a strategic business plan for your farm business:
- United Nation Action plan of the global strategy to improve agricultural and rural statistics (2012):