Succession planning is essential to protect your assets, your business, your family and more broadly the future viability of the farming industry. As part of our Time To Plan initiative we are focusing one month on Succession and Retirement, click here to read more.
Succession planning guide
- Farmers Guardian have developed a Succession Planning booklet which can be viewed online here.
- The booklet provides as a guide to planning for the future. With specific focus on tips for ongoing communication, making your will fit with your succession plan, having a power of attorney, and planning for retirement and succession.
Succession planning service
- NFU Mutual succession planning service click here – If you would like to enquire more into succession planning you can directly enquire to NFU Mutual through this link.
- #FarmtheFuture – Barclays succession plans, click here to find out more.
AHDB – Planning succession on a family farm:
- AHDB have a podcast episode aimed directly on succession planning:
Book onto a farm business succession meeting:
- Siân Bushell Associates based in South West Wales offers farming business succession meetings across the UK, click here to find out more.