Urgent help for suicidal thoughts click here.
- We need to talk about suicide more often so that people with suicidal thoughts are able to speak out about their struggles without fear of judgement.
- Click here to view a PDF from the Wellbeing Portal, about training suicide prevention skills to those in the farming community. Download below.
- More information on training can be found though The Wellbeing Portal.
- NHS help for dealing with suicidal thoughts.
- Helpline: 116 123, open 24/7.
- Online address: www.samaritans.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Working to reduce deaths by suicide in the UK.
- You don’t have to be suicidal to call us. You can talk to us about anything that’s troubling you. If you’re going through a tough time, you don’t have to face it alone.
- Coping with suicidal thoughts: click here.
- What to do if you think someone you know is not okay, click here.
- STOP Suicide has listed the signs to spot the warning signs of suicide: