Macmillan Cancer Support provide information to those supporting a loved one with cancer:
- Emotional effects of caring
- Talking about your feelings
- Your relationship with the person you care for
- Your relationship with others
- Looking after yourself
- How to talk to someone you know with cancer
- A support charity for those with a caring role.
- A platform for carers to communicate on, sharing experiences and offering support.
- The website provides a wealth of information and support to those caring for someone, click here.
Cancer Research videos
Cancer Research – how to talk to someone with cancer
Cancer Research – how to listen to someone with cancer
Macmillan Cancer Support offers carers to connect through an online community blog of carers: click here.